Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
1. The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
2. Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
3. Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
4. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
5. Abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
6. Authors may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
We recommend that you download these directions ISCPE_Template2022 as a MS Word document and use it as the template for the preparation of your abstract as it contains all necessary formats and styles. The content of the abstract will be the basis for acceptance of the paper presentation at the ISCPE2022.
The abstracts will be peer reviewed. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author via email.
Please note, if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of 1 oral presentation in the program.